Be curious - Be creative - Be Second Life

Be curious - Be creative - Be Second Life

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013

Last and this week´s new releases

Due to RL and SL my blog is not really up to date :) 
So here are the new releases from the last week and this week.


Sometimes, I like the style of a dress so much, or the texture, that I can´t stop to procuce it in several colours, lol.
That´s the result:

Marlies in 10 colours












Amelie





As I said before :))

Amelie necklace in 9 variations











Veronica




Sammie






Anya






Path works fatpack



Hush of summer







Luziefee takes part in the OFT - Our Favorite Things  - Event!
Many designers present their favorite things for a favorite price :)
Nothing over 50 Linden!!


There is a little house on Natural Island, My Vintage Room with 10 Linden goodies, also some nice gadgets are for sale :)

Just have a look at it:


Have a nice week